Friday, November 30, 2012

Acupunctured and Hair Care

I was acupunctured yesterday. I haven't had a headache today which is wonderful! I feel a bit less stiff in my hands. Only one problem... I managed to pick a deceptive chair. While it looked comfortable enough to sit in, there was not a good way to rest my head. I have a kink on the left side of my neck.

I also did some more research on the Biotin pills. I don't think they come in 5000 mg. But I have a sense of calmness about the whole thing. It's probably because I haven't washed my hair for a few days so I haven't had to pick the hair off my hands. Does anyone else with SLE do that? I started doing this when my hair was long and falling out. I would pull it from my hands and put it on the walls of the shower. I was afraid the length and the number of strands would clog the drain. Not to mention I somehow feel it's less gross to pull hair from my hands than it is to collect it at the drain.




If you're new to Lupus and this sounds scary just remember everybody's Lupus is different. What happens for you might not happen to me and vice versa. Check with your doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment